***Local Candidates Only***
Art Director III
Rylem Consulting is a leading resource in the Northwest for talent management. We help dynamic companies- Fortune 500 companies as well as innovative and exciting startups- identify and recruit game-changing talent. We currently have a 3-6 month contract position for an Art Director.
D1 is the internal creative agency setting design and brand direction for the company's global brand. create beautiful visual designs, communications, on-site graphics, photography, videos, style guides, and user experiences. We are responsible for branding and the creative development of style guides for the master brand and collaborate with business partners around the world to support a wide range of devices, services, features, and retail categories.
Rylem is looking for an Art Director who will:
· Onsite retail design-making the imagery and putting imagery on some campaign work
· Most of the work will be for Retail-within Home Category
· There will be a chance this person would stretch to other areas within D1-might be asked to flex and work on other projects with other teams; gives them great exposure within the company
· Have a strong individual sense of aesthetics and be able to bring stylish, elevated ideas to the table. In addition, they should have the ability to deliver clean, on-brand designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced environment.
· This position requires intrinsic design abilities, typographic skills, digital expertise, and acute attention to detail. Not only do you have the technical skills and a killer portfolio to back it up, you function as a conceptual thinker that can contribute to larger multi-channel campaigns. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
· Ability to demonstrate conceptual thinking through visual storytelling.
· Qualified candidates should have between 5-7 years of professional experience including:
· 5+ years of experience in the design field as an AD, CD, or ACD
· Sr. Designer 2+ years in a digital advertising capacity where candidate has a portfolio that shows: out of home experiences, digital as well as print campaigns, and reasoning as to why they made the decisions they made.
· Strong project management experience, communication, and team-oriented mindset where the candidate has executed successfully against deadlines in an in-house creative team or agency Experience working with furniture retailers or design space projects A combination of art direction planning for furniture shoots/retail shoots Experience working with stylists/photographers Some page design/solutions Furniture/design/retail space styling Super clean design aesthetic Ability with type and color
· Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits through Rylem
· Work Schedule: Monday-Friday (8-5 or 9-6)
· No dress code and 4 legged friends are welcome.
· Work right in the heart of South Lake Union