The Billing Operations Analyst is responsible:
- For the review of billing data and the cash application of complex payments into our accounting system for presentment to internal and external customers.
- To ensure accuracy, the Analyst reviews account setups and confirms the payment reconciliations and precision of payment data from various sources.
- The Analyst also ensures that payment data conforms to specifications prescribed by the established business rules.
- Once payment data is translated into applied cash, the Analyst is responsible for the accuracy and all follow-ups thereafter including resolution of missing remittances and remittance disputes and generation of refunds.
- The Analyst may also be called upon to monitor account payments and assist with and reporting.
- The successful Analyst must be an efficient self-starter with an ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.