SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
- Scrub the modules list and figuring out ways to save on cost, including adjust BOM quantities for different/like site types, diving deep into like modules that are drastically more expensive in cost by site type, and submitting changes to adjust these.
- Goal would be to save by $1M by EOY.
- Partner with procurement to provide a cost for each Custom Quote for each site type.
- Develop weekly reporting and hosting meetings with the corresponding groups for communication, deep diving, and tracking of cost savings.
- Working with Launch, Procurement, Ops Design, CCM, Capital Planning, and any other Eng Serv Group to gain approvals of this adjustments
- Track all adjustments through the PLM process for future referencing.
- Complete and other BOM related issues that come up during their findings, or from other teams
- This person will need to perform a 100% complete scrub of every BOM item to ensure that it's accurate, still the correct items, cost, and any other attributes are all correct.
- Highly interactive working with CCM, Procurement, Capital Planning, Ops Design - auditing every UIN (unique identification number) for every module. Very detail oriented, analyze data, flag problems, work with CCM team and Procurement to audit and fix
What makes this role interesting?
* Module – already have drawings for every workstation in the entire world, but don’t have details on quantities and where they go. Ensuring composite person has the right information to dive in.