Character Technical Artist
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Commercial Art or related fields.
- Experience within the fields of Rigging/Character Technical Art.
- Proficiency in Python, MEL or PyMel.
- Expert knowledge of Maya for animation and rigging.
- Expert knowledge of Animation principles and Kinematics.
- Solid foundation in human anatomy and mechanical principles.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Work well under deadlines and multi-tasks.
- Is self-motivated and self-reliant.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Facial rigging experience.
- C# and C++ (Maya API) experience.
- 2+ years of experience in the games or film/television industries including shipping AAA console titles.
- 4+ years or more of production experience within the fields of Rigging/Character Technical Art