Rylem Consulting is a leading resource in the Northwest for talent management. We help dynamic companies- Fortune 500 companies as well as innovative and exciting startups- identify and recruit game-changing talent. We currently have a 7 months position for a content editor.
Rylem is looking for a Content Editor who will:
Working with a team who edits and writes content for tours, attractions, and other in-market activities (i.e., Things to Do tab). The Content Editor must have strong editing and copywriting skills and needs to have enthusiasm for travel.
· Edit, write, and provide feedback while adhering to in-house style guidelines
· Maintain high quality while meeting aggressive volume expectations and daily deadlines
· Research and fact-check to ensure accuracy
· Bachelor's degree in English or a related area of study
· 2+ years of professional editing and/or writing experience
· 2+ years of experience in a corporate setting
· Must exhibit strong editing and writing skills on a consistent basis
· Capable of functioning in an ambiguous environment with ever-changing expectations
· Proficient with Microsoft Office-specifically Word and Outlook (Salesforce a plus!)
· Knowledge of AP style with a willingness to learn our unique voice and style
· Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits through Rylem
· Monday - Friday