Creative Resource Deployment Manager
*Please, Local Candidates Only*
Rylem Consulting is a leading resource in the Northwest for talent management. We help dynamic companies- Fortune 500 companies as well as innovative and exciting startups- identify and recruit game-changing talent. We currently have a fun 6 month contract to start for a Creative Resource Deployment Manager.
Rylem is looking for a Creative Resource manager who will:
· Manage creative resource capacity and demand over a variety of projects.
· Ensures resource planning conforms to company standards, including planning, tools, safety, quality, and cost.
· Maintain accurate reporting on all active and proposed projects, including key dates, risk mitigation, and schedules as they relate to resource requirements, budgets, and status.
· Deliver regular reports on resource capacity and budget status. Coordinates with Project Managers and PMO Program Manager to determine appropriate resource plans, identify risks, and review established plans on a regular basis.
· Experience working in a major scheduling tool
· Knowledge of creative product development process
· Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve conflict related to resource planning across teams
· Bachelor's degree or proof of equivalent experience required
· Project Management PMI or similar certification preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft Project/Project Online platform preferred
· Ability to create clear, concise technical reports using MS Excel and MS Word a plus.
· Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits through Rylem
· Work Schedule 9-9-9-9-4