Our Seattle based client company is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Application Engineer to “own” the Deltek Vison environment at a quickly expanding, forward-thinking management consulting firm. The goal is to further capitalize on the existing ERP system as well as implement new technologies. The ideal candidate is open to new challenges, exceptional at multitasking, and proficient at implementing new solutions. The position reports to the Director of Information Technology and is based in our Seattle, Washington, office.The company is a strategic consulting firm that is leading healthcare forward, using knowledge and expertise built over the course of 4 decades to help organizations see clearly where healthcare is going and navigate toward success. With four core competencies of strategy, finance, technology, and operations, we provide smart counsel and pragmatic and sustainable solutions that are transforming healthcare delivery.The company is a trusted, professional partner with hospitals, health systems, medical groups, academic medical centers, and children’s hospitals across the country. The company’s national presence includes offices in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, and Washington, D.C.
- Install, configure, maintain, and administer the Deltek Vision application and databases in the production and development environments, with a strong emphasis on the Response Planning, Accounting, Time and Expense, and Billing modules.
- Research, test, and implement Deltek Vision support packs and version upgrades.
- Partner with various business units (e.g., finance and accounting, marketing, management consultants) to gather requirements related to enterprise resource planning (ERP).
- Develop, configure, and maintain interfaces to exchange data between SharePoint and SQL databases, as well as cloud-based applications.
- Utilize SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Power Query, and PowerPivot to create and maintain custom reports.
- Provide advanced third-tier application support on Deltek Vision and related components.
- Utilize Deltek Consulting as well as other third-party Deltek Vision consultants to accelerate software upgrades, implement additional modules, and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Five or more years of progressive ERP application engineer experience in an enterprise environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computing science, information systems, or similar. Four additional years of related work experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Sed ac molestie justo, vitae condimentum orci.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS.
- Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics Online experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Conceptual understanding and/or experience with application security.
- HIPAA exposure a plus.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve complex technical issues.