Rylem Consulting is a leading resource in the Northwest for talent management. We help dynamic companies- Fortune 500 companies as well as innovative and exciting startups- identify and recruit game-changing talent. We currently have a 4 month contract with the possibility extension or conversion for a Designer I position.
· Rylem is looking for a Designer I who will:
· Help define branding Global Marketing Organization, develop templates for org-wide use, and produce collateral for presentations and other communications.
· Develop and execute design and layout solutions for presentation templates
· Translate program specifications and creative direction into design concepts
· Participate in developing conceptual designs and determining artistic formats for execution
· Executes artistic design with a high level of proficiency and artistry, including icons, color schemes, interface features, and transitions
· Collaborate with business partners, copywriters, and technical teams to determine solutions that meet project objectives, define scope and give resource estimates.
· Be a strong advocate for the Brand identity and persuade other partners to recognize the value of well-executed designs.
· minimum of 3 years of related experience
· Ability to lead brainstorming/concepting sessions.
· Demonstrated proficiency in most areas of the professional function and in-depth specialization in some.
· Subject to regular supervisory review at defined achievements.
· Operates within the context of approved methods.
· Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits through Rylem
· Monday - Friday