Reports financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts,
- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts
with actual results.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying
trends; recommending actions.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
* Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating
duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data;
preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading
professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results
- Reporting Skills, Informing Others, Corporate
Finance, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Software
- Advanced Excel
Information, Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement,
- Forecasting, Financial Planning and