Software/Tools Engineer (Gaming)
- Drive development of new features and enhance existing code.
- Coordinate with other teams at the studio to leverage their features.
- Work with designers to plan new features and find ways to improve workflows internally and externally.
- Work with producers to accurately schedule and coordinate cross-team to deliver polished, and comprehensive features?
Qualifications & Skills
- Professional software engineering experience in C++
- Experience working with large and complex codebases
- Strong communication skills, with both technical and non-technical team members
- Previous game development or tools experience
- Shipped titles and experience supporting a released title
- Experience developing in a multi-player environment
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
- Familiarity using Lua as a scripting language
- Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences