- Build campaign moments from inception through production under the guidance of the Lead Gameplay Designer.
- Script gameplay moments such as combat encounters, narrative events, and logic puzzles.
- Write re-useable, readable script that can be handed off to any other designer.
- Work closely with engineers to develop and maintain script functionality.
- Play test and iterate on level content to ensure highest quality.
- Highly motivated and contributes to a positive working environment.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years working as a designer on a first person/third person title
- Proficient in using a text based scripting language (C#, LUA, UnityScript, etc.)
- Deep understanding of gameplay and level design theories and practices
- Ability to receive and understand gameplay criticisms and learn from failures
- Proficient in using game editing software such as Unreal, Unity, Frostbite, etc.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A love for narrative based games and shooters in general