HR & Benefits Administrator
** Please, Local Candidates only**
Rylem Consulting is a leading resource in the Northwest for talent management. We help dynamic companies- Fortune 500 companies as well as innovative and exciting startups- identify and recruit game-changing talent. We currently have a 6 month position for a HR & Benefits Administrator.
Rylem is looking for a HR & Benefits Admin who will:
· Be responsible for the day-to-day administration of employee benefit programs including, the leave of absence program, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, group and optional life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, FMLA, COBRA, Well-being, and worker's compensation programs.
· Studies and analyzes wages and prepares descriptions in standardized form. Conducts and/or participates in compensation surveys. Develops, recommends, and writes job evaluation and compensation procedures. Assists in the administration of merit rating programs, reviewing changes in wages and salaries for conformance to policy.
· Coordinates the administration of benefit programs such as basic and major medical coverage, dental insurance, group life insurance, pension plans and other benefits. Maintains benefits records and documents. Assists in the preparation of employee benefits booklets and other employee benefit communications.
· Manage leave of absence requests and documentation including FMLA, STD, LTD, Company-sponsored parental leave, and workers’ compensation.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent HR experience with a minimum three years' experience.
· 2+ years of HR benefits experience
· Experience with leave of absence program administration
· Experience with annual open enrollment process
· Experience with well-being programs or initiatives across multiple sites
· Proficient with Outlook and Excel
· Familiarity with PowerPoint and Smartsheet a plus
· Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits through Rylem
· Work right in the heart of South Lake Union
· Work Schedule: Monday-Friday