· Bachelor’sdegree or equivalent work experience
· 6+years of experience in an HR generalist leadership role, preferably in a hightech environment
· Experienceworking with fast growing, large, global teams
· Knowledgeof employment laws such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, and other federal and state lawscovering discrimination and equal opportunity employment
· Able totravel domestically and internationally, as appropriate
· GlobalHR experience.
· Organizationaldesign and change management experience.
· Strongproject management experience.
· Provenability to diagnose issues and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
· Strongbusiness acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order tointegrate HR and business strategies
· Excellentwritten and verbal communication; high quality document preparation and presentationskills