Rylem Consulting is a leading resource in the Northwest for talent management. We help dynamic companies- Fortune 500 companies as well as innovative and exciting startups- identify and recruit game-changing talent. We currently have a 12 month position for an Instructional Designer.
Rylem is looking for an Instructional Designer who will:
Assist in creating training curricula and developing eLearning content for new hires and developing eLearning content for external users in support of the company's Commercial launch efforts.
Design and produce engaging and adaptive learning solutions for both internal and external stakeholders in a variety of formats, such as online, mobile, in-person and blended solutions.
Act as learning design consultant with other teams within Juno to identify their learning problems, explore options, and guide them toward the best solution for their situation
Analyze users’ needs, iterate based on user testing and measure effectiveness of learning solutions
Understand current trends and research in the Learning and Development industry and share your expertise with others, on topics such as learning objectives, social learning, mobile learning, motivation and assessment.
Coordinate and lead training sessions, hands-on training and train the trainer sessions.
· 5+ years of experience in instructional design experience. Required Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Experience in publishing interactive e-Learning content in SCORM and/or AICC format.
· Experience in a GxP (GLP, GMP, GTP or GCP) regulated environment
· Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits through Rylem
· Work right in the heart of south lake union
· Work Schedule: Monday-Friday