Rylem is growing!
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our expanding team in Seattle, WA., in support of our industry’s ever-changing inventiveness around talent acquisition and staffing requirements. We are looking for individuals with a proven track record of success in a Senior Technical Recruitment role, who are self-motivated, of high moral character, and team-oriented. If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
The Lead Technical Recruiter will work closely with both technical candidates and recruiters, and will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle recruitment process as well as providing coaching and guidance to junior team members.
· Full-cycle technical recruiting - from sourcing to closing
· Coach and mentor junior Technical Recruiters and Technical Sourcers and lead weekly Recruiter meetings
· Aid in content creation for training and development
· Engage in the internal hiring process to help grow Rylem’s recruitment team
· Use multiple sourcing strategies to pinpoint and attract the best talent in Seattle
· Keep our ATS up-to-date and use a metrics driven approach to get results and drive hires
· Schedule and manage both phone and onsite interviews
· Engage and collaborate with Hiring Managers, or appropriate business stakeholders when necessary
· Help coach interviewers and provide clear communication on the pipeline and hiring progress
· Manage and maintain candidate relationship while on assignment
Skills & Requirements:
· More than 5 years of full-cycle experience recruiting both passive and active technical candidates for leading technology companies
· Experience in an agency recruitment environment highly preferred
· Previous experience training and mentoring peers or leading recruitment team
· Experience sourcing, identifying, attracting, and securing top technical talent in a high-volume rapidly changing environment
· Experience closing candidates with competing offers at well-known enterprise-level companies
· A focus on using data and metrics to drive hiring, and prior use of applicant tracking systems
· Excellent negotiation skills, as well as superb customer focus, attention to detail, and organization skills
· Excellent communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
· The ability to provide Hiring Managers with market knowledge and guide the entire hiring process from defining the role to closing the candidate
· College degree required
**Rylem offers a competitive base salary, uncapped commission structure, full benefits, and a fun team environment, amongst other perks!