Surrounding Team & Key Projects:
This person is needed to coordinate with Launch, Ops Design, CCM, and Strategic Planning team to collect the appropriate info to build the module database in PLM. The data would expand the current list of modules to hold the module quantities, locations, and any other noted needed to provide guidance to Ops Design on how to build a composite with these notes. Right now, none of these teams can take the lead on this project. This POC would build the framework, work with all the teams to collect the appropriate information, and then drive this to completion in PLM. The team would also like this to person to type up a SOP on how this was build, and how the CCM Team maintains it going forward.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
- Collect the count of each modules for each site type, with partnership of the Launch Team, Ops Design, and CCM
- Collect the proper location on where a module goes in each FC Type, and any other attributed needed
- Change all Module names to the new Module naming nomenclature
- Ensure all Modules have accurate information for Start Up to execute, and if defects are found, generate change and fix themselves.
- Ensure that all Modules are assigned to the right site type, archive the ones that are not being used, and verify that all of the Modules are correctly labels by site type in PLM.
- Support any other module database request that comes up during their deep dive that would help support this project, or cleaning/organizing of this database
- Highly interactive working with launch team, Ops Design, Capital Planning, CCM team on day to day basis to collect information and build catalog. Will work with Strategic Project team once catalog is built to work in PLM.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2-3 years (large) Project Management experience from end to end working with multiple groups
- Experience identifying requirements, setting standards, and providing technical expertise to discuss what needs to be built
- Experience cataloging large scope items in the past (expanding list or adding rigor detail to process)
- Expert in Excel
- MUST be detailed oriented to filter and audit
- Strong Attention to Detail, and Bias for Action
- Strong verbal communicator to discuss from business perspective
- Strong writer
- Previous professional work using CAD is a bonus
PREFERRED SKILLS - B.A. in Engineering, Mathematics, or Science is a plus
- Experience in complex database work - Experience with cost savings tracking - Be able to handle multiple request at once
What makes this role interesting?
Team already has drawings for every workstation in the entire world, but does not have details on quantities and where they go. You will have the opportunity to ensure each composite person has the right information to dive in.