Multiplayer Content Designer
Qualifications & Skills
- 1+ years of professional game development experience.
- Strong scripting or code skills (C, LUA, and/or others).
- Familiarity designing, building, and tuning custom content in a game engine (Unreal, Unity, etc.).
- Prior experience problem solving and debugging game design issues.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Passion for design and game development; especially multiplayer.
- Desire to consistently deliver high-quality work and results.?