- Animate characters (body and facial), cameras, vehicles, weapons and props for using both key frame and motion capture animation.
- Create clear, impactful sequences that make the player connect emotionally with the characters and story.
- Work closely with the Narrative Sequence Animation Lead & Animation Director to execute the defined animation style for the project.
- Collaborate and partner with designers and narrative team members to bring to life the emotional beats needed for storytelling to be successful.
- Collaborate with other animators and embrace the sharing of work, ideas, techniques and culture across the animation team.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with Autodesk Maya required. Expertise in other 3D software packages will be considered.
- Expert knowledge of Animation principles and acting for performance shots.
- Strong understanding of camera movement/composition.
- Strong communication skills for working across multiple disciplines.
- Proactive problem solver who demonstrates a strong sense of artistic and technical creativity and respect for aesthetics.
- Ability to work collaboratively - must be open to direction and be able to embrace change.
- Candidate must also have a passion to discover, explore and share learnings with others.
- Work well under deadlines and multi-tasks.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Gameplay experience a plus.