Outside Sales Rep
RYLEM Consulting is a leading resource in the Northwest for talent management. We help dynamic companies- Fortune 500 companies as well as innovative and exciting startups- identify and recruit game-changing talent.
We currently have a full-time position available for an Outside Sales Rep at a rapidly growing, well-financed tech-fueled start-up, that is overhauling the home improvement business. Our client is on a mission to simplify the delivery of home services and be the most convenient and reliable home improvement service.
Rylem is looking for a gritty Outside Sales Rep who is ready to dominate out in the field and further establish our Client’s presence. You’ll be on the front line, face-to-face with customers assessing, consulting and closing on their projects. What does the front line look like? Pre-scheduled on-site visits with homeowners interested in medium to large home services (remodels, additions, deck builds, and roof replacements). Your mission is to evangelize the business, gain the customer’s trust, and accurately capture all job details to facilitate bid creation. You will groom client opportunities and build a consistent clientele pipeline through outbound activities.
· Evangelize our client’s products, process, and services
· Detailed data collection
· Managing a funnel to meet sales quota
· Manage customer lifecycle from lead to contract
· A commitment to putting the customer first
· A passion for helping homeowners understand scope, price, and commit to their projects
· At least five years of sales experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated success in past sales experience
· Demonstrated problem solving skills coupled with the ability to remain solution oriented at all times
· Natural ability to dig into customer needs and ability to take initiative and ownership
· Ability to research and target businesses
· Ability to discover opportunities through various social and professional networking methods
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· A valid WA driver’s license and insurance as well as a reliable vehicle
Compensation & Benefits:
· Competitive salary (depends on experience) and variable compensation
· Employer subsidized benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.)
· Monthly phone reimbursement
· Travel reimbursement
· PTO/sick time
· Company stock options
Do you have grit? Are you ready to dig in, build out a territory, close deals and make a BIG impact? We'd like to hear from you.