The Release Manager is responsible
for the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating
and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications
across various groups. The releases can be inclusive of application updates,
operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects
and Programs. Where necessary the Release Manager provides tools and services
to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into
- 3-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle processes
- Experience with build and deployment systems, Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Experience working with Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience troubleshooting deployment failures, working with build and dev teams to identify and resolve issues
- Understands code branches and the process from dev check-ins to release.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Proven ability to reach successful outcomes through servant leadership
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Experience documenting complex processes and generating supporting diagrams
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to solve complex problems, spanning multiple teams and departments
- Positive, ''can-do'' attitude, self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, strong sense of ownership and strong commitment to teamwork
- Proficiency with Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint, Visio & Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Reporting / Dashboard management- ability to report
and provide KPI related to releases.