Senior FileMaker Pro Developer
Rylem Consulting is a leading resource in the Northwest for talent management. We help dynamic companies- Fortune 500 companies as well as innovative and exciting startups- identify and recruit game-changing talent. We currently have a 6 month position for a Senior FileMaker Pro Developer.
Rylem is looking for a Senior FileMaker Pro Developer who will:
· Develop, support, and maintain of a suite of internal FileMaker tools within a creative workplace.
· The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working in small collaborative teams to solve complex workflow and digital asset management problems.
· Often integrating FileMaker solutions with other non-FileMaker systems through APIs and/or ODBC in order to deliver feature-rich solutions that allow our internal Creative and R&D teams to develop the best-in-class strategy games.
· 5+ years of recent development experience with FileMaker and working with small teams
· Experience with FileMaker 15 (server and application)
· Developing and testing solutions for Mac and Windows environments
· Proven application of FileMaker best practices
· Proficient in forming XML
Skills Preferred but Not Required:
· Write SQL queries
· Digital asset management experience
· Familiar with RefreshRM, FMPerception, Selector-Connector, Anchor-Buoy, Separation Model
· Continuous Delivery/Integration experience with the FileMaker platform
· Familiar with cURL, Troi File Plugin, and Monkeybread software
· Enjoys games!
· Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits through Rylem
· Empower people to do what they do best. Innovation, self-expression, and creativity drive our workplace.
· 9-9-9-9-4 work schedule