Senior UX Designer
Rylem Consulting is a leading resource in the Northwest for talent management. We help dynamic companies- Fortune 500 companies as well as innovative and exciting startups- identify and recruit game-changing talent. We currently have a 5 month contract position for a Senior Designer.
Rylem is looking for a Senior Designer who will:
· Be self-motivated problem-finders, who can help us craft and improve customer experiences on a global scale for multiple brands, across devices and platforms, in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
· Work with researchers, content strategists, product managers and engineers to develop and improve products and services for millions of our customers worldwide.
· Self-motivated problem finders, who can help us craft and improve customer experiences on a global scale for multiple brands, across devices and platforms, in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
· 5+ years of professional design experience
· Portfolio demonstrating expert use of typography, color, imagery, grid systems, and well-crafted animation/transitions
· While not a requirement, we look for experience hand-coding HTML/CSS and JS and a fundamental understanding of responsive web design standard methodologies (bonus points if you've used LESS or SCSS and GitHub)
· Portfolio demonstrating sound product thinking through navigation, user flows, interaction design and information architecture
· Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits through Rylem
· Join a diverse group of passionate designers dedicated to building experiences that help millions of people enjoy more of the world.