The Centralized Service Coordinator takes pride in delivering
quality, efficient, accurate, and superior service to customers and workers in
support of the Centralized Service Center and company mission. This
position is responsible for triaging, troubleshooting, researching and
answering customer questions. This position requires organizational,
interpersonal, troubleshooting and computer skills as well as good judgment to
maintain a professional and smooth running Centralized Service Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include
- Acts as first impression and contact point for customers calling in for application inquiries and issue resolution. This is done through management of incoming and outgoing email requests and via telephone.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone calls, email and voicemail to assist users with questions
- Answers and/or routes appropriate questions to other support functions for resolution.
- Resolves work-order and dispatch workflow issues with or on behalf of branches.
- Troubleshoots, researches and resolves customer and/or worker complaints and escalates more complex issues to Manager, following service center processes and procedures.
- Meets or exceeds performance and service level requirements set forth by service center manager.
- Identifies system and workflow
improvement opportunities and achieves service center goals and tasks through careful planning.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment by example to ensure team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned or needed including special client projects
REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with customers and workers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience in a service center that handles customer inquiries, product fulfillment and services, is accountable for problem resolution success and with a focus on retention.
- Ability to plan and execute customer requirements with excellent follow through.
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities, Must be able to interact professionally at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Action oriented, able to anticipate outcomes and a proactive communicator to ensure the success of the department
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize assignments.
- Proven ability to conduct business with integrity, high moral standards, and ethical behavior.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; familiarity with a CRM and the ability to learn and work with proprietary programs.