Do you want to take part in Company latest innovation and join the world-class team? Are you passionate about problem solving and collaborating in a dynamic environment? Are you with us?
The Senior Accountant, Wholesale and Roaming Revenue, within the Controller’s organization is responsible for the accounting and financial reporting of Company Wholesale and Roaming Revenue. This role reports to the Manager, Accounting. The position will partner closely with Company operational business partners, FP&A, and other Accounting teams.
The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in technical and operational accounting, the ability to work with large volumes of data, and demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate works well through ambiguity, thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment, and possesses excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or CPA required.
- 4+ years of relevant accounting experience, preferably within a large company accounting environment.
- 1+ year of public accounting experience preferred.
- Telecommunication industry experience preferred.
- Experience with Power BI and/or Alteryx is a plus.
- An advanced understanding of accounting theory, current accounting issues, accounting systems and internal controls.
- Ability to understand complex contracts and determine accounting implications.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects while meeting set deadlines of team deliverables.
- Ability to resolve complex problems positively and professionally with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Comfortable expressing concerns and ideas during interactions and meetings.
- A great team player with an upbeat positive attitude.
- Perform monthly close activities related to partner contracts, including recording journal entries, reconciling complex general ledger accounts, and account analysis.
- Review third-party partner/ reseller agreements and ensure they are properly administered and accounted for.
- Effectively align with appropriate departments and third-party partners to provide end-to-end support of partner/ reseller arrangements.
- Communicate regularly with operational business partners to identify issues and areas for operational improvement, share knowledge about financial trends and upcoming changes.
- Effectively partner with cross-functional teams to suppose business initiatives, drive process improvements and implement best practices.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place throughout certain areas of accounting responsibilities.
- Provide support for the audits performed by internal and external auditors
- Perform special projects as requested
- 2+ to 5 years experience
- Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
- Management Experience Required - No
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Willingness to Travel - Never